On 31st October 2017, students at SP Jain’s Sydney campus had the exciting opportunity to learn from a global social selling leader. The Founder & CEO of i4Tradies & Brand Ambassador for Microsoft Australia, Logan Nathan is an avid & passionate social media user and LinkedIn trainer. As a Social Media Business Consultant, he brings to the table over 30 years of experience in MNCs and SMBs, together with running SolomoIT for the past 10 years.
Some of the major points Logan touched upon during his lecture were:
- Why is it useful to have your ‘PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE’ on LinkedIn? How will it enable reaching your prospects quickly?
- How does one setup Profiles on LinkedIn to attract your future employers?
- How can you build your LinkedIn network relevant to your target market?
- How should we use our LinkedIn Network as our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform?
- How should we transform our PERSONAL TOUCH POINTS that will generate Leads from LinkedIn and be a leader?