BACHELOR’S DEGREE: As this is a postgraduate program, you must already be a university graduate to apply. Candidates who do not have their final year results can apply for the intake but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
WORK EXPERIENCE: The candidate must have 0-3 years of full-time work experience.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: An English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) is a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain an Australian visa.
At the time of applying for the program, a student is not required to show an ELPS. However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, students are required to submit their score.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
English Language Test scores must be submitted on or before April 5, 2019 (for the May intake) and August 5, 2019 (for the September intake). Only test scores obtained in the last 2 years will be considered. This is also a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain an Australian visa.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Candidates only need to submit one application, but may apply for two specialisations with a single application. Admission is offered for only one specialisation, and the applicant cannot make changes to the offer. Submitting more than one application form may disqualify a candidate for admission.
If you do not desire placement services or are taking a leave of absence from your present employers (with a commitment to rejoin them), mark the relevant box in the application form. Candidates accepted under "non-placements" cannot change to "placement category".
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests.
The minimum test score required is:
- GMAT score of 650 (tested on or after April 1, 2016)
- GRE score of 320 (tested on or after April 1, 2016)
- CAT score in the 80th percentile (results declared in January 2018 or January 2019)
- SPJAT score in the 80th percentile (tested on or after April 1, 2017)
If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE or CAT, you may appear for the SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
*While candidates’ overall profiles are considered, students with a GMAT score less than 650, CAT score less than the 80th percentile or SPJAT scores less than the 80th percentile are rarely admitted.
The admissions team will shortlist applications based on past academic performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
Shortlisted candidates are required to take the evaluation.
Approximately three to five working days after their evaluation, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only candidates who have been offered admission will be notified via email.
MGB May 2019 Intake Program Fees
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa|
|Visa charges - Dubai||3,520 *||950 *|
|Visa charges - Singapore||610||165|
|Visa charges - Australia||Students to obtain the same|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
(Inclusive of transport to campus - Dubai only, and Student Life and Activities - all campuses)
|53,320 **||14,410 **|
|E. Medical Insurance||2,780||750|
|5% VAT on Tuition Fees - Dubai||1,490||402|
|5% VAT on Book Fees - Dubai||80||22|
* On completing the course in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge.
** The housing costs charged are only for the 12-month period that students study at SP Jain campus. These do not include the 4-month internship tenure.
Housing costs for the internship period are to be borne by the students separately.
SP Jain would provide for on-campus accommodation, provided the same is available, on a first-come first-serve basis at an additional cost.
- On-campus housing is compulsory and you cannot stay off-campus. The program demands much preparation, group study and peer learning. Staying together on campus facilitates a smoother learning process for all participants, allowing them to benefit from teamwork, individual talents, cross-cultural exposure and more.
- Fees are payable at SP Jain's Dubai campus.
- All airfares would be borne separately by students.
- Accommodation costs include hostel charges in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The hostel accommodation fees do not include meal costs.
- A variety of food plans are available to students. It is normal to spend AED 700 or SGD 500 or AUD 750, per month, towards food and other living costs.
- Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Institute.
- Last date for payment of all fees/monies – March 28, 2019**
- Payments received post the last date of March 28, 2019 will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by SP Jain.
- The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students. SP Jain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on
Students need to ensure that they fulfil all criteria for securing the visa.
(** Timelines will be extended for offers made to students who apply to the program closer to the closing dates for application)
No, you should not submit two applications. You can apply for two specialisations in a single application for the MGB.
Submitting more than one application is strictly not allowed and will lead to a candidate's admission being disqualified.
Yes, you can still apply. However, for the May 2019 intake, you need to have your passport in hand by April 1, 2019 as we need it to process your student visas.