As this is a postgraduate program, you must already must complete your bachelor degree to apply. Candidates who do not have their final year results may apply to the program but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
0-3 years of work experience
You must have 0-3 years of full-time work experience.
English language proficiency
You who did not complete their secondary education in English must have an English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) to enrol into the program. At the time of applying for the program a student is not required to show an ELPS.
However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, you are required to show an ELPS. The last date to submit the score for September 2016 intake is 31ˢᵗ July 2016.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
Only test scores obtained in the last 2 years are valid. This is also a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain an Australian visa.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Candidates only need to submit one application, but may apply for two specialisations with a single application. Admission is offered for only one specialisation, and the applicant cannot make changes to the offer. Submitting more than one application form may disqualify a candidate for admission.
If you do not desire placement services or are taking a leave of absence from your present employers (with a commitment to rejoin them), mark the relevant box in the application form. Candidates accepted under "non-placements" cannot change to "placement category".
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test)
Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests.
The minimum test score required is:
- GMAT score of 650 (tested on or after December 1, 2014 )
- GRE score of 320 (tested on or after December 1, 2014 )
- CAT score in the 80ᵗʰ percentile (tested in 2014 or 2015 – results declared in January 2015 or January 2016)
- SPJAT score in the 80ᵗʰ percentile (tested on or after August 2014)
The admissions team will shortlist applications based on past academic performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
Shortlisted candidates are required to visit one of the selection centres on campus (Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore or Sydney) for further evaluation. This includes writing essays, analysing case studies and an interview.
Approximately three to five working days after their evaluation, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only candidates who have been offered admission will be notified via email.
PROGRAM FEES FOR JANUARY 2018 INTAKE
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa|
|Visa charges - Dubai||3,520*||950*|
|Visa charges - Singapore||610||165|
|Visa charges -Australia||students to obtain the same|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
(Inclusive of transport to campus - Dubai only and Student Life and Activities - all campuses)
|D. Course material, cases and simulations||4,810||1,300|
|E. Medical Insurance (Compulsory)||2,780||750|
* On completing the program in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge.
** The housing costs charged are only for the 12-month period that students study at S P Jain campus. These do not include the 4-month internship tenure.
Housing costs for the internship period are to be borne by the students separately.
S P Jain would provide for on campus accommodation, provided the same is available, on a first-come first-serve basis at an additional cost.
- On-campus housing is compulsory and you cannot stay off-campus. The program demands much preparation, group
studyand peer learning. Staying together on campus facilitates a smoother learning process for all participants, allowing them to benefit from teamwork, individual talents, cross-cultural exposure and more.
- Fees are payable at S P Jain's Dubai campus
- All airfares would be borne separately by students.
- A variety of food plans are available to students. It is normal to spend AED 700 or SGD 500 or AUD 750, per month, towards food and other living costs.
- Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Institute.
- The fees for the May 2018 and September 2018 intake will be put up soon. Students can expect a marginal increment in the fees
- Last date for payment of all fees/monies – November 13, 2017**
- Payments received post the last date of November 13, 2017 will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by S P Jain.
- The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students. S P Jain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on
Students need to ensure that they fulfil all criteria for securing the visa.
(** Timelines will be extended for offers made to students who apply to the program closer to the
closing dates for application)
No, you should not submit two applications. You can apply for two specialisations in a single application for the MGB.
Submitting more than one application is strictly not allowed and will lead to a candidate's admission being disqualified.