As this is a postgraduate program, you must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant postgraduate qualifications.
3+ years of work experience
You must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience
English language proficiency
You who did not complete their secondary education in English must have an English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) to enroll into the program. At the time of applying for the
However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, you are required to show an ELPS. The last date to submit the score for the January 2018 intake is 30th November 2017.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Candidates only need to submit one application, but may apply for two (2) specialisations with a single application. Admission is offered for only one specialisation and the applicant cannot make changes to the offer. Submitting more than one application form may disqualify a candidate for admission.
If you do not desire placement services or are taking a leave of absence from your present employers (with a commitment to rejoin them), mark the relevant box in the application form. Candidates accepted under "non-placements" cannot change to "placement category".
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests.
The minimum test score required is:
- GMAT score of 650 (tested on or after December 1, 2014 )
- GRE score of 320 (tested on or after December 1, 2014 )
- CAT score in the 80th percentile (tested in 2014 or 2015 – results declared in January 2015 or January 2016)
- SPJAT score in the 80ᵗʰ percentile (tested on or after August 2014)
The admission team will shortlist applications based on past academic performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
Shortlisted candidates are required to visit one of the selection centres on campus (Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore or Sydney) for further evaluation. This includes writing essays, analysing case studies and an interview.
Approximately 3-5 working days after their evaluation, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only candidates who have been offered admission will be notified via email.
PROGRAM FEES FOR JANUARY 2018 INTAKE
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa charges|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
(Inclusive of transport to campus - Dubai only and Student Life and Activities - all campuses)
|D. Books, course materials, cases and simulations||4,810||1,300|
|E. Medical Insurance (Compulsory)||2,780||750|
** On completing the program in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge.
- On-campus housing is compulsory and you cannot stay off-campus. The program demands much preparation, group
studyand peer learning. Staying together on campus facilitates a smoother learning process for all participants, allowing them to benefit from teamwork, individual talents, cross-cultural exposure and more.
- Fees are payable at S P Jain's Dubai campus
- All airfares would be borne separately by students.
- A variety of food plans are available to students. It is normal to spend AED 700 or SGD 500 or AUD 750, per month, towards food and other living costs.
aresubject to change at the discretion of the institute.
- The fees for the May 2018 intake will be put up soon. Students can expect a marginal increment in the fees
- Last date for payment of all fees/monies – November 13, 2017**
- Payments received post the last date of November 13,
2017will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by S P Jain.
- The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students.
S PJain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on
Students need to ensure that they fulfill all criteria for securing the visa.
(** Timelines will be extended for offers made to students who apply to the program closer to the
closing dates for application)
Yes, you can still apply. However, you will need to have a passport one and a half (1.5) months prior to commencement of the course.