- Investment Management
- Financial Inclusion
- Sustainable Development
- General Management
- Chaudhary, R., Bakhshi, P. and Gupta, H. (2020). Performance of Indian Stock Market during COVID-19. Investment Management & Financial Innovations, 17(3), 133-147. doi:10.21511/imfi.17(3).2020.11
- Chaudhary, R., Bakhshi, P., & Gupta, H. (2020). Volatility in International Stock Markets: An Empirical Study during COVID-19. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(9), 208. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm13090208
- Chaudhary, R., Misra, D., & Bakhshi, P. (2020). Conditional relation between return and co-moments–an empirical study for emerging Indian stock market. Investment Management & Financial Innovations, 17(2), 308. doi:10.21511/imfi.17(2).2020.24
- Bakhshi, P., Trehan, D., Giri, R., & Sinha, S. (2016). NPA Analysis for Private-Sector Banks Mainly HDFC Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Siddhant-A Journal of Decision Making, 16(3), 183-189. doi:10.5958/2231-0657.2016.00022.7
- Chaudhary, C. R., & Bakhshi, P. (2016). The Critical Review of Gold Monetisation Scheme and Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme. Journal of Applied Management-Jidnyasa, 8(1), 18. ISSN:0976-0326 http://www.simsjam.net/index.php/Jidnyasa/article/view/121048
- Jha B. & Bakhshi P. (2017). Strategic Analysis of the Prospective Mergers in the Telecom Sector in India. Journal of Accounting and Finance, Vol 31, Issue 1 ISSN: 0970-9029
- Bakhshi, P., & Chaudhary, R. (2020). Responsible Business Conduct for The Sustainable Development Goals: Lessons from Covid-19. International Journal of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, 11(1), 2835.
- Jha B, Bakhshi P. (2019). Green Finance: Fostering Sustainable Development in India. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering. Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019. DOI: 10.35940/IJRTE.D8172.118419
- Bakhshi, P., & Kawadia, G. (2011). Qualitative analysis of proposed India-EU FTA–a study with special emphasis on clean & sustainable development. International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, 2(8), 119-128. ISSN 2229-4848 http://indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:ijbemr&volume=2&issue=8&article=010
- Bakhshi, P. & Kawadia, G. (2011). A study on Renewable Energy Options and Green Financing. IJMSR/Vol. I/ Issue I/April-June, 2011. ISSN 2231-6388
- Bakhshi, P. & Adhikari, C. Role of Educational Institutions in contributing towards the solution of Environmental Issues. Voyage into Environmental Issues, SIES, Mumbai
- Bakhshi P. & Kawadia G (2010). Trade with EU can help India in Clean & Sustainable Development. ANVESH 2010 at Nirma Conference for Doctoral Research.
- Bakhshi, P. & Kawadia, G. (2010). India's Sustainable Development through International Trade with EU. Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur ICIF 2010.
- Bakhshi, P. (2012). India’s Trade Dynamics and International Trade. Kohinoor’s Journal of Management Development and Research, Vol II Issue II, PP 25-34 ISSN:2249-023X
- Bakhshi, P. & Kawadia, G. (2010). Strategies for Emerging Economies mainly India to cope up with Climate Change. IMT Ghaziabad ICSO2010 published in “How of Strategy?”
- Bakhshi P, Agartwal T. (2020). Impact of Education on Financial Inclusion: Study for India. Journal of Xi'an University of Architecture & Technology. Vol XII, Issue VII. https://doi.org/10.37896/JXAT12.07/2429
- Bakhshi P, Attri R. (2020). Age-Wise Financial Inclusion in India. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management. Vol 9, Issue 5
- Vijayvargy, L., & Bakhshi, P. (2018). Financial Literacy and Financial Inclusion in Rajasthan, India: An Empirical Study. IUP Journal of Applied Finance, 24(3), 35-53. ISSN: 0972-5105
- Jha, B., & Bakhshi, P. (2018). Financial Inclusion in India: Growth Vs. Sustainability. Wealth: International Journal of Money, Banking & Finance, 7(2). ISSN 2277-9388 Impact Factor 3.47, UGC
- Bakhshi, P. (2016). Review of Progress and Potential of Micro Insurance in India. International Journal of Advanced Research, 4(4), 1669-1675. doi:10.21474/ijar01/339, Indexed in Thomson Reuters
- Bakhshi, P. (2016). FINANCIAL SECTOR REFORMS: MUST FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH OF NBFCMFI IN INDIA. IAEME Publication International Journal of Management (IJM) 0976-6502. 7. 185-190. http://iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/UploadFolder/IJM_07_03_017-2-3/IJM_07_03_017-2-3.pdf ISSN: 0976-6502
- Bakhshi, P. (2016). Review of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: Sab Ka Sath Sab Ka Vikas. Review of Professional Management, 14(1), 82-90. Doi:10.20968/rpm/2016/v14/i1/109415
- Bakhshi, P. (2015). Union Budget 2015–16: Paradigm Shift from Financial Inclusion to Social Security (Jan Dhan to Jan Suraksha). International Journal in Management & Social Science, 3(5), 52-58. ISSN: 2321-1784 SCOPUS Indexed
- Bakhshi, P.(2010). Impact of Micro Credit in Empowering Women. Micro Finance in India – Issues & Challenges. ISBN: 978-81-86307-34-2.
- Bakhshi, P. et. al., (2021). Quantification System for Key Performance Indicators in R&D Projects. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, 7(2). DOI: 10.1504/IJPSPM.2020.10034174 Inderscience Publication
- Bakhshi, P., and Dubey, C. (2020). Retail service quality and customer commitment: the role of affective and continuance commitment on word of mouth communication. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 24(4). https://www.abacademies.org/articles/Retail-service-quality-and-customer-commitment-the-role-of-affective-and-continuance-commitment-on-word-of-mouth-communication-1528-2678-24-4-314.pdf
- Kapoor, V., Tomar, V., Bakhshi, P., Shukla M., and VijayKumar (2021). Perception, Attitude and Support of Society Towards Drug Abuse: Does Gender, Age and Education Matter. Journal of Health Management, Volume 23 Number 2 Sage Publication
- Dubey, C., & Bakhshi, P. (2019). Substance Abuse: Trends, Primary Care and Sustainable Transformation. Journal of Health Management, 21(4), 582–600. https://doi.org/10.1177/0972063419884398 Sage Publication
- Dubey C, Bakhshi P, Shukla M (2019). Digital advertising – A New Strategy for Business Management. Apotheosis – Tirpude’s National Journal of Business Research (TNJBR) Volume 9 Issue 1 ISSN: 2319-5576
- Dubey, C., & Bakhshi, P. (2018). A study on emotional intelligence amongst management students. BVIMSR’s Journal of Management Research, 10(1), 31-41. ISSN: 0976-4739
- Bakhshi, P., & Dubey, C. The Impact of Service Quality and Customer Commitment on Word of Mouth Communication: A Study on Indian Retail Outlets. Anvesak -- Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research, Vol. 46, No. 1, PP- 44-60, ISSN: 0378-4568
- Trehan, D. & Bakhshi, P. (2018). Chatar Patar: The scaling-up dilemma. Ivey & Harvard Business Review. Product #: W18667-PDF-ENG https://hbr.org/product/chatar-patar-the-scaling-up-dilemma/W18667-PDF-ENG
- Bakhshi P., Shukla M., Dubey C. (2018). Reliance Jio: A Case of Disruption in Indian Telecom Industry. JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume V, Issue I, PP (70-78), ISSN:2349-3550
- Bakhshi, P., & Bhagwat, J. (2019). Dilemma of a Campus Company: Baker’s Best “Spreading Happiness”. AMC Indian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2(1), 29-33. DOI: 10.17010/amcije/2019/v2i1/143725 ISSN: 2581-7302
- Bakhshi, P. & Dubey, C. (2016). India & the Emerging Markets. Case Center, Ref- 216-0025-1,216-0025-8
- Bakhshi, P. (2014). Blessings in Disguise: A case study on Insulated Indian Economy. Indian Economy: Development Prospects & Perspective. Society of Technical and Management Professionals, ISBN: 8174468242
- Bakhshi P., Chaudhary R. (2021). Does Selection of Right Proxy Market Portfolio Important for CAPM at 18th AIMS International Conference, March 4-6, 2021
- Bakhshi P., Shukla M. (2021). Mentorship in Management Education: Understanding the Finer Nuances at 18th AIMS International Conference, March 4-6, 2021
- Bakhshi P., Shukla M. (2020). Climate change for developed, developing and undeveloped nations at International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Challenges and Opportunities organised by PIET in association with CSIR-NEERI during 15 and 16 December 2020. Best Paper Award and First Prize.
- Bakhshi P. (2020). “Shareholders Value Creation” - Third Global Conference on Creating Value, organised by Customer Value Foundation, Journal of Creating Value June 3, 2020
- Bakhshi P, Jha B. (2020). “Green Finance” - Seventeenth AIMS International Conference on Management organised by IIM Kozhikode. January 2-4, 2020.
- Bakhshi P., Kawadia G (2019). Economic Development and Climate Change. International Conference - JIMC Indore June 22, 2019.
- Bakhshi P., Jha B., Shukla M (2019). Bank: Banking on Technology. International Conference - Recent Advances & Innovation in Business Management & Science. Acropolis, Indore June 7, 2019.
- Bakhshi P., Jha B. (2017). Financial Inclusion and Growth. 1st Asia-Pacific Conference by JIM & Sunway University in Singapore. October 20-21, 2017.
- Jha B. & Bakhshi P. (2017). Strategic Analysis of the Prospective Mergers in the Telecom Sector in India (Best Paper Award), RDA 20th International Conference on Sustainable Growth, Innovation & Resolution in the New Millennium, March 25-26, 2017.
- Bakhshi, P. & Dubey, C. (2016). India: The Most Emerging Market in the World. AIB India 2016 Conference at IIM Indore, April 21-23, 2016.
- Bakhshi, P. An Empirical study of Women Micro entrepreneur and Micro Finance – SIES, Mumbai.
- Bakhshi, P. Role of Microfinance in Women Empowerment. National Seminar on managing growth in India, Vijayawada.
- Bhagwat, J. & Bakhshi, P. (2016). Golden Crest and Cream Bakery: Decision Dilemma. National Case Symposium on Management.
- Bakhshi, P. Growth & Development Perspectives for India during Global Economic Meltdown. Transforming Present Economic Challenges into Global Prosperity, ISBN:8174468242, ISBN13: 9788174468246.
- Bakhshi, P. & Pipara, S. Globalization & Changing Employer-Employee Relationship. HR Proceedings of ITM. ISBN:978-81-7446-826-0.
EDITORIAL AND REVIEWER ACTIVITIES
- Reviewer at Applied Economics (Applied Financial Economics) – Taylor & Francis (A Category in ABDC List)
- Reviewer at Cogent Economics and Finance – Taylor & Francis (B Category in ABDC List)
- Reviewer at Drugs and Alcohol Today – Emerald Publishing (Scopus Indexed)
- Reviewer at The Case Journal – Emerald Publishing (Scopus Indexed)
- Reviewer at Gurukul Business Review – Web of Science
- Editor at International Journal of Business Marketing and Management
- Editor at International Organization for Scientific Research
- Reviewer at Management Dynamics – Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Reviewer at ICTACT – Journal of Management Studies
- “Campus Chronicle”: Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore (2013 & 2014)
- “Amity CSR Awards 2011” – Souvenir of Amity CSR Awards 2011 (December 10, 2011)
- “Acumen – A Compendium of Finance Projects”: ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai (2008-10)
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of “Best Professor – Finance & Banking” by IDMBA-AMP on June 16, 2019 at Hyderabad
- Recipient of “Women Achiever’s Award” by Idreamz Production on May 13, 2019
- Recipient of “Teaching Award: The Demystifying Award” in 2018 by Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore
- Recipient of “Teaching Award: Problem Solver of the Year Award” in 2017 by Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore
- External PhD Examiner at Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow, India
- External Examiner for Economics and International Business at AMA International University, Bahrain